Author Topic: Staying Logged In - Completed, I've sorted the problem myself hopefully.  (Read 591 times)

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Has anyone an ancestor who looks similar to this?
    • View Profile
Staying Logged In - Completed, I've sorted the problem myself hopefully.
« on: Saturday 16 March 13 12:50 GMT (UK) »
Normally, if I get an e-mail notification of a topic I'm interested in, I just click on the link and am taken to the appropriate topic.  Then if I want to make another comment, I click on reply.  However, over the last couple of days, when I've reached the topic I'm interested in, I find I am not logged in.  When I log in, the topic I was looking at disappears.

Why is this happening and should I be logging in every day, before checking my e-mail notifications?

Lizzie

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline LizzieW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Has anyone an ancestor who looks similar to this?
    • View Profile
Re: Staying Logged In
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 16 March 13 12:54 GMT (UK) »
Oops, just realised I changed my settings to delete cookies every time I close Mozilla.  ???  Changed it now so it only empties caches and not cookies, hope this works.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.