Author Topic: Death? of Andrew E MORROW in Victoria  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Katharine75

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Death? of Andrew E MORROW in Victoria
« Reply #18 on: Friday 12 April 13 07:38 BST (UK) »
AJM, thanks. Sending you an email now. Katharine.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline oldjean

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 12 May 13 19:09 BST (UK) »
I have just found this link & was so sorry to hear of Andrew's death.  The last time I saw him was when my sister was over from Canada.  Is there any way I can contact you, AJM - my father was Andrew's cousin and we lived in Melbourne. 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Katharine75

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 12 May 13 22:38 BST (UK) »
Old Jean. Hi. Are you related on the Morrow side? I am a Morrow relative, and we are now in contact with two of Andrew's children.
If you do a few more postings to this website (3 in total?) you can then use the personal message function. I will be able to give you my email address, if AJM doesn't get back to you.
Katharine.

Offline oldjean

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 12 May 13 23:03 BST (UK) »
Hi Katherine75

I am related (via my father) on Andrew's mother's side rather than his father.  I am completely new to this site but will post again if that enables me to get to the Personal Message side and then I can explain the relationship.

Offline oldjean

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 06 March 19 11:05 GMT (UK) »
iit is a long time since i was active on this forum, but i would welcome the chance to learn a bit more about Andrew's family.  As I said a few years ago, my father was Andrew's cousin, though a number of years older.  in Andrew's memoirs, he mentions my father.  i am just starting to further my area in Genealogy on my paternal side, so would welcome contact with AJM if possible.