Author Topic: Goodall  (Read 3389 times)

Offline lyndyloo6

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My Great Grandmother, Susan Allan Welsh,Bervie
    • View Profile
Re: Goodall
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 25 January 18 21:42 GMT (UK) »
Hi, I used to work with a lady called Winnie Goodall who lived at 3 Castle Wynde and had lived there all her life. this was in 1971 when we worked in the university union together.
Lynda
Welsh Allan, Wemyss, Caird, McAllister,Gibb, Kincardineshire,
Chisholm, Rew,McDonald,Macdonald, Brechin, McConnachie, Pirie, Welsh, Angus
Gibb, Allan, Ross, Stewart,McRobb, Aberdeenshire,
Horan,  Edinburgh.
Robertson, Penicuik, oodfellow, Hodgson, Birtley,Chester le Street Durham.

Offline Hold

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 23 November 23 16:28 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

seem to be reviving a long dormant thread, but am a new member.  Just wondering if Emjaye you are still looking at this site, as i am looking into David Kinnear Goodall for a friend.  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

Offline emjaye

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 23 December 23 03:51 GMT (UK) »
Hello and thank you so much to everyone who has posted on this thread.

Never sure what I'm doing wrong (having used this site for several years now), but I have never received any email notifications that someone has replied to my query. And yes, I always check my spam folder.

I apologise therefore for appearing rude, but I am not continually logged into RootsChat.

If the latest is from RD, then we have been in recent contact through Ancestry :)      MJ
milford, greenhalgh, childs, norman, (england) tripcony, drew, thomas, boddy (cornwall), hendry, harrold, riach, gray, grant (scotland)

Offline Forfarian

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • http://www.rootschat.com/links/01ruz/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 23 December 23 09:48 GMT (UK) »
If you want to receive e-mail notifications when someone replies to a thread you have posted in, you need to check your settings.

Click on the head-and-shoulders icon on the left under your name, and that produces a screen with your profile.

Click on 'Modify Profile' above your name and select E-mail notifications.

Check the box to the left of 'Turn email notification on ...' and if it's unticked and you want to receive notifications, click on it to tick it.

Never trust anything you find online (especially submitted trees and transcriptions on Ancestry, MyHeritage, FindMyPast and other commercial web sites) unless it's an image of an original document - and even then be wary because errors can and do occur.

Offline emjaye

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 28 December 23 06:10 GMT (UK) »
Thank you, Forfarian, my email notifications are already set to those parameters. Hopefully they will start to work properly again soon.
milford, greenhalgh, childs, norman, (england) tripcony, drew, thomas, boddy (cornwall), hendry, harrold, riach, gray, grant (scotland)

Offline softly softly

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Thursday 28 December 23 08:18 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

seem to be reviving a long dormant thread, but am a new member.  Just wondering if Emjaye you are still looking at this site, as i am looking into David Kinnear Goodall for a friend.  Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated

Hold, what sort of info are you looking for re David?

SS

Offline Hold

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 02 January 24 08:29 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
I've identified 3 spouses (Margeret, Annie & Sybil) and was wondering if anyone is aware of any other significant non-marital relationships (with children) as am trying yo work out 2 or 3 possible family connections.

Thanks in advance

Apologies for the tardy reply, but Christmas & Covid got in the way.