Author Topic: Continuing my search Furze family  (Read 4776 times)

Offline flst

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Continuing my search Furze family
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 26 October 14 19:55 GMT (UK) »
Floramac will have to make another post before she can send a pm with her contact details.
Regards,
flst
TAYLOR, COBBAN, SCOTT, PATERSON, BARCLAY,  DUNCAN, SKENE, SIM, WOOD, STEPHEN, ROSE,  CUMINE, MORISON, GERRARD, PYPER, ANDERSON,  FARQUHAR, BURNET, THOMSON, DAVIDSON, BIRNIE,  STRACHAN, DEY, GERRIE, ROBERTSON, FINNIE, WYLLIE,STEPHEN,WILLOX,MICHIE,MARR,BRUCE, CLUBB,SLESSOR,CLARK, SIMPSON,HEPBURN,SINCLAIR,BEEDIE,FOWLIE, CLYNE,FINDLATER, JOHNSTON,BROCKIE,PARK, WATT,MACKIE,WALKER,YEATS,THIRD, BURD,EWAN,ARTHUR,AUCKLAND, MURDOCH,LOW, IRVINE,CHALMERS,BOYES, LYON,SMITH,ADIE, WATSON - ALL N.E.SCOTLAND.

Offline karen brown

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 November 18 23:30 GMT (UK) »
Alexis FURZE was also my great great grandmother.  I am a decent of George Thomas Furze (1884-1953), he was born in Epping,England and married Elsie Janet SHERIDAN, my great grandmother (1884-1962). They came to Canada with three children in tow, oldest son was Sheridan GEORGE Furze, went by GEORGE FURZE, second son is my grandfather, James Thomas FURZE, and one daughter Elsie Elizabeth Jane FURZE.  They had an additional son, Edward Richard FURZE in Toronto, Ontario Canada.  My tree is Furze/Brown on Ancestry.ca.  If you have any pictures, information to share please share, I would love that. Thank you.

Offline Jayandjay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 20 November 18 23:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Karen
Great to hear from you.  My tree is on ancestry.com.  Please send me your email contact details and I will send you a link.  I assume you are in Canada.  Born in London in 1954, I emigrated to New Zealand 12 years ago.  I am unable to look at your tree without a link please send one to me at *)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.
Jacqui

Offline karen brown

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 21 November 18 00:08 GMT (UK) »
Jay, great to hear from you also.  I know some talk from the elders in the FURZE family about some of the Family going to Australia....vague information of course I was just a small child.  I was born in 1955 in Toronto.  My side of the FURZE family has been a challenge, as each of the three brothers, all had at least two wives and numerous children.  My paternal grandmother died at age 32 and left James Thomas Furze with 5 children under 6 years old.  He remarried and then had two more children with Dorothy Tunbridge.  I'm working feverishly on my tree, hope isn't in good enough shape to share all I have and I hope to get some pictures of my great grandparents, that would certainly make all the hours worth while. Keep in touch, I'll drop you my link to my ancestry.ca tree, thank you Jay great to hear from you.  Karin.

Offline Jayandjay

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 21 November 18 00:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi Karin

Looking forward to looking at your tree.  It is difficult to get photos of family.  I do have one of my grandfather who would be your grandfathers brother.  He was Ernest Furze.  Once I have your email address I will send you the photo.  I will also see if I am able to upload it on Ancestry.

Which part of Canada are you in? Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Keep in touch.

Jacqui