Author Topic: Translation Please  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Templar75

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Translation Please
« on: Monday 01 July 13 10:38 BST (UK) »
Hi Folks,
           I was wondering if it is possible please for someone to translate the following in to Scottish Gaelic, " Families are the compass that guide us ".

I have tried various programs on the Net but I can't make head nor tail of them and many times these programs are wrong, any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers.

Archie.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline MonicaL

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Charlie (1924-2019) and Mum
    • View Profile
Re: Translation Please
« Reply #1 on: Monday 01 July 13 18:42 BST (UK) »
Hi Archie  :)

This might be a little lost here...perhaps not though, as often people look at many boards. If you fail to get a response, maybe send a PM to one of the contributers to this board: "Gaelic Language" www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/board,118.0.html

You can only post in Gaelic on that board  ::) which is why I am suggesting a PM to some of those RC members  ;D

Monica
Census information Crown Copyright, www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Templar75

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Translation Please
« Reply #2 on: Monday 01 July 13 19:21 BST (UK) »
Hi Monica and thanks for your advice I will try it out.

Regards.

Archie.