Author Topic: *COMPLETED* Looking for a BAPTISM, RIDSDALE in ALTHORPE.  (Read 2337 times)

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dad,20/10/1934 - 27/07/2016
    • View Profile
*COMPLETED* Looking for a BAPTISM, RIDSDALE in ALTHORPE.
« on: Thursday 08 August 13 11:24 BST (UK) »
Hi, does anyone have access to or could point me in the direction of parish records for Althorpe,
I have purchased the birth certificate of Robert Ridsdale (deceased) born 11 August 1928, son of William Isles Ridsdale and Martha Leah,Elizabeth, May Ramsey. He is shown along with his parents as living at "Manor Farm" Althorpe where his father was the farm foreman, this farm is now unoccupied and is opposite to Saint Oswald's church (I had a drive over on Sunday) so am wondering if this was where he was baptised.
Any help as always would be greatfully received.
 Best regards always,
Frank.
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a BAPTISM, RIDSDALE in ALTHORPE.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 15 September 13 15:24 BST (UK) »
Hi, just to update: I have purchased the Althorpe Saint Oswalds Baptisms record booklet, covering the years 1837 - 1941, this will show if he was Baptised there one way or another.
I will confirm when it arrives so that if anyone needs a baptism look up between those dates I can do it for you.
Best regards always.
Frank.
Ramsey Ridsdale Ridgway Kempen Knight Harrison Denby Sisson Graney Spilsbury Wain Hebden Abbott Skinn ........ Yorkshire (Doncaster Goole Snaith Thorne area)Lincolnshire Nottinghamshire The Netherlands

Offline jess5athome

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a BAPTISM, RIDSDALE in ALTHORPE.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 19 September 13 14:54 BST (UK) »
Hi, having received the above mentioned record booklet I have found that Robert was baptised on the 9Th of September 1928 and can now close this thread.
Frank.