Author Topic: Decedents from Frederic Woodward and Louisa Proctor  (Read 1863 times)

Offline lasa73

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Decedents from Frederic Woodward and Louisa Proctor
« on: Sunday 11 August 13 14:39 BST (UK) »
Hi there

I am looking for decendents of the above.  They are my great grandparents, and I seem unable to find out about the majority of their children.  All the children seem to have been born in India and then immigrated to either Australia or the UK.

Thanks heaps!
Regards
lasa69

Offline robthenob

• RootsChat Extra
  • www.robresearch.com
    • View Profile
Re: Decedents from Frederic Woodward and Louisa Proctor
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 11 August 13 15:10 BST (UK) »
Hi need move details to help you, dates of birth, marriage and deaths, and any info you have for Frederic and Louisa.

Rob
Research into True Crimes.
Family names: Dale, Jones, Lee, Williams, Elsworthy, Parkinson, Martin, Clayden, Harris, Booker, Cole, Renn, Yearsley, Hodge, Smith, Oakley, Goodyer, Melhuish, Sanders, Elliott, Hopkins, Tiler, Fuller, Stacey, Gardiner, Ballard, Rounding, Shaddick, Hodson, Clement, Betteridge, Marshall, and many more.

Offline lasa73

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 11 August 13 15:18 BST (UK) »
Hi Rob

Frederic(k) John Woodward 1879 - 1957
Louisa Ruth Woodward (nee Proctor) 1883 - 1964

They were married on 18 August 1902 in India

Frederic was born in the UK
Louisa was born in India (I think)
They died in Perth, Australia

Does this help??

Regards
Lynnette

Offline robthenob

• RootsChat Extra
  • www.robresearch.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 11 August 13 16:24 BST (UK) »
Hi Lynnette

Information I have just found out for you.

Son: Frederick Darrell Proctor Woodward born 25 Jan 1904, baptist 28 Jan 1904 at Saidpur, Bengal.
Married Sheila Maria Fogg on the 6 Nov 1929 at Bilaspur, Bengal.
Daughter: Inez Endora Cecelia Woodward born 21 Feb 1905, baptist 13 May 1905 Adra, Bengal. Married Aubrey Terence Brendish on the 9 April 1928 Bilaspur.
Daughter: Maysel Iris Woodward age 17, married Stephen George Fox a restaurateur & contractor on the 19 July 1930. Maysel Iris Fox age 27 widow married Henry Theodore Archibald Weskin a purser on the 29 June 1940 Calcutta.

Regards
Rob
Research into True Crimes.
Family names: Dale, Jones, Lee, Williams, Elsworthy, Parkinson, Martin, Clayden, Harris, Booker, Cole, Renn, Yearsley, Hodge, Smith, Oakley, Goodyer, Melhuish, Sanders, Elliott, Hopkins, Tiler, Fuller, Stacey, Gardiner, Ballard, Rounding, Shaddick, Hodson, Clement, Betteridge, Marshall, and many more.

Offline lasa73

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 27 August 13 15:09 BST (UK) »
Hey Rob - sorry for delay, have been doing other things.  Thanks for the information, its been very helpful.  After playing with google too, I located some of the relatives and even found some still living.  So exciting.  Regards

Offline eejules

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday 21 January 14 00:03 GMT (UK) »
I am also related to Louisa and Frederick. Happy to share what I have done of my tree already but id be interested to know what child of theirs is your grandparent as a lot of my tree may not be relevant to you. They had a lot of children (I think 8 in total). Once I knew that Frederick was born in Barnsley and Louisa was born in India it makes it alot easier finding records. Also note that Fredericks grandfather was called Frederick. - so dont get the 2 confused when looking for records.

Offline Genii

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Monday 24 February 14 15:04 GMT (UK) »
Frederick Woodward and Louisa Proctor were my late husband's grandparents.  He had a son by his first marriage and we have a daughter together making both of them living descendants of Frederick and Louisa.  Would love to connect with others family members to share information.

Offline lasa73

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Friday 23 October 15 14:39 BST (UK) »
Genii
Hi I wonder whether you can help me.  We have a conflict over Frederick's father and its holding everything up.  Do you have any information on this? Frederick and Louisa were my great grandparents :-)
Thanks
Lasa73