Author Topic: Thomas Pugh and Margaret marriage circa 1815, possibly Devynnock  (Read 3304 times)

Offline Llanfihangel

• RootsChat Senior
  • Rootschat and the Library of Wales..... Superb!
    • View Profile
Thomas Pugh and Margaret marriage circa 1815, possibly Devynnock
« on: Thursday 05 September 13 02:27 BST (UK) »
I am looking for a record of the marriage of Thomas Evan Pugh baptised 1785 in Llanfihangel Nant Bran to Margaret ??. She was born in Devynnock, and they baptised a son Thomas in Llanfihangel Nant Bran on May 19, 1816. I can find no record of their marriage in Llanfihangel Nant Bran or elsewhere on FindMyPast, Family Search

Thanks

Llanfi
 :) :) :) :)
Pugh, Powell, Williams, Maddox, Prosser

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline DORAN54

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Pugh and Margaret marriage circa 1815, possibly Devynnock
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 05 September 13 14:52 BST (UK) »
hi a possible?thomas evans to Margaret parry 31may 1815 st john brecon

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Llanfihangel

• RootsChat Senior
  • Rootschat and the Library of Wales..... Superb!
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Pugh and Margaret marriage circa 1815, possibly Devynnock
« Reply #2 on: Friday 06 September 13 01:15 BST (UK) »
Hello Doran54

Yes, That's the one, Thomas Pugh married to Margaret Parry, daughter of Watkin Parry, St John the Evangelist, Brecon May 31, 1815. I am sure this is the right one because his brother David Pugh signed the register and his signature resembles those on other documents (David Pugh was a Clerk of Llanfihangel Parish Church for several years and his signature appears on many baptisms etc,)

Thanks again!

Llanfi  :) :) :) :) :)
Pugh, Powell, Williams, Maddox, Prosser