Author Topic: Issues with Mundia?  (Read 10520 times)

Offline youngtug

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with Mundia?
« Reply #18 on: Monday 14 October 13 09:19 BST (UK) »
I have firefox noscript and I have to "allow" certain parts of Mundia for it [Mundia] to function fully. Maybe you have some similar security if not firefox Noscript.
.http://www.rootschat.com/links/05q2/   
  WILSON;-Wiltshire.
 SOUL;-Gloucestershire.
 SANSUM;-Berkshire-Wiltshire
 BASSON-BASTON;- Berkshire,- Oxfordshire.
 BRIDGES;- Wiltshire.
 DOWDESWELL;-Wiltshire,Gloucestershire
 JORDAN;- Berkshire.
 COX;- Berkshire.
 GOUDY;- Suffolk.
 CHATFIELD;-Sussex-- London
 MORGAN;-Blaenavon-Abersychan
 FISHER;- Berkshire.
 BLOMFIELD-BLOOMFIELD-BLUMFIELD;-Suffolk.
DOVE. Essex-London
YOUNG-Berkshire
ARDEN.
PINEGAR-COLLIER-HUGHES-JEFFERIES-HUNT-MOSS-FRY

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline cristiane

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 22 December 13 06:33 GMT (UK) »
Hello all,
My daughter-in-law Sharon and I are having trouble just trying to get Mundia's home page on our screen (for more than 3 months now).
 She can sometimes have the home page open, but no way can she sign in at all.
I need to check out my family names that are there and it is so annoying.
Just says ''webpage unable to open/connect'' when just trying to open the website.
 I myself use Internet Explorer, have now for many years and it is only these past few months that Mundia will not open at all.
Any suggestions?
hansen of kobenhavn danmark, honnor of london, merrylees etc of scotland, truscott of cornwall, tout of england, lovett of england, barrett of warwick england,  jacobs and hallam of london, beach  and morgan of qld australia, littlejohn, henwood and pearn of cornwall, walker, watherston etc, wilsone and watt of scotland, blaik and bowman of scotland, mccarthy of ireland.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Calverley Lad

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 22 December 13 08:57 GMT (UK) »
Better connection than me then, just tried to log in.
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.uk.mundia.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.
The above message is displayed?
 Brian
Yewdall/Yewdell/Youdall -Yorkshire

Offline hillsmob

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 07 January 14 13:36 GMT (UK) »
The following worked for me...If using IE open tools / compatibility view settings and add "mundia.com" and click ok.........signed in and got "error loading page" ignore this  but at the top of that page were my account access and search access.

good luck
Hills: Sevenoaks Kent, Australia
Read: Stretham Cambridgeshire
Parrott: Stepney London, Australia
Punzel: Prussia, Australia
Bates: Ireland, Australia
Johnson: Coventry, Australia

Offline MarksWife

• RootsChat Senior
  • Great Grandad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 28 May 14 12:32 BST (UK) »
I too am unable to "get in" to Mundia after being extremely patient!! Repeatedly entering my info, creating new email address even to start again as if first time i have tried.

Very frustrating and it seems that it has been going on a very long time and probably never going to be sorted out!
Millson & Johnson - Bradfield, Berks.  Vine & Butcher - Norfolk. Haines & Collier - Oxfordshire/Berkshire. Duffin & Wynn - Tilehurst, Berkshire

Offline alanmack

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 28 May 14 13:30 BST (UK) »
Hi Markswife,
                   I think it must be your set-up as I tried there and then on reading it and straight in without any problems.

The URL I'm using is : <https://www.mundia.com/us/Account/SignIn> to get the login page. Is that what you have?

Alan
Glamorgan - Carpenter, Chamberlain, Ellis, Watkins, Rees, Bevan
Wiltshire - Carpenter, Chamberlain, Ellis, Merrett
Essex - Burdon, Taylor, Menzies
Canada - Burdon, Parkinson
Australia - Carpenter, Burdon

Offline MarksWife

• RootsChat Senior
  • Great Grandad
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday 28 May 14 18:59 BST (UK) »
I have tried using your link but still no luck. I keep chasing myself round n round login page!
Millson & Johnson - Bradfield, Berks.  Vine & Butcher - Norfolk. Haines & Collier - Oxfordshire/Berkshire. Duffin & Wynn - Tilehurst, Berkshire

Offline alanmack

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday 28 May 14 20:01 BST (UK) »
The next advice usually (I've never had to use it, touch wood) is to clear your internet cache. and try to log in to Mundia again. You could try that if someone repeats what I have suggested.

A
Glamorgan - Carpenter, Chamberlain, Ellis, Watkins, Rees, Bevan
Wiltshire - Carpenter, Chamberlain, Ellis, Merrett
Essex - Burdon, Taylor, Menzies
Canada - Burdon, Parkinson
Australia - Carpenter, Burdon

Offline MarksWife

• RootsChat Senior
  • Great Grandad
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday 28 May 14 20:05 BST (UK) »
Thanks for your advice, but have now found a different way of finding the information I was looking for by using another site! Thank you