Author Topic: Issues with Mundia?  (Read 11988 times)

Offline jackhonour

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Issues with Mundia?
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 22 September 13 13:23 BST (UK) »
I've just tried to sign in and it worked with no problems. Of course it's an hour after you posted so they may have sorted any problem out.

Offline jbj63

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 22 September 13 15:05 BST (UK) »
I've just tried to sign in and it worked with no problems. Of course it's an hour after you posted so they may have sorted any problem out.

Still can't sign-in here.  I am definitely using the right log-in and password as I usually go in regularly with no problems.  When I try to sign-in the fields just reset as if I never filled them in.

Offline gingerbit

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 22 September 13 16:42 BST (UK) »
jbj63, try clicking on your name at the top right hand side. That may get you in. Failing that, try clicking 'find people' and put in the name of an ancestor.
Hope you find this useful. :)
Smith, Oliver, Macrae, Laughland, Bower, Greer, Wylie, Forrest, Eddie, McCallum.  All Scotland

Offline jbj63

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 23 September 13 16:48 BST (UK) »
jbj63, try clicking on your name at the top right hand side. That may get you in. Failing that, try clicking 'find people' and put in the name of an ancestor.
Hope you find this useful. :)

Thanks gingerbit

I had already found my way around the problem you are describing above.  The problem I have is inability to log-in to Mundia full stop.  I have emailed them explaining the problem and have not received any reply.  I have even tried to change my password with the forgot password option at log-in and they say they have sent a link to my email and nothing happened. 

I have checked my spam folder and it is not there either.  Any suggestions?  I'm getting rather fed up with this as I use Mundia regularly.

It is almost as if my account has never existed.

jbj63

Offline UNDERTAKER

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 23 September 13 19:42 BST (UK) »
Found always easiest way is to reset password all the time and whilst get lots of e-mails is easiest way of getting in as unless re-set password will not let you in as doesn't normally let you in first-time as if you register when you next try to login it detects your e-mail address as being registered and won't let you seemingly log in twice.also seems in beta version wants you to log in incognito and wants you to complete the survey and if you search anywhere on find people if your are not from the usa or australia then will not bring up search results.

T.       

Offline agroube

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 14 October 13 01:30 BST (UK) »
I too cannot sign into Mudia - just goes back to login page all the time
I have sent 5 emails to Mundia and got absolutely no respone!

Offline sarra

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Monday 14 October 13 04:37 BST (UK) »
Mundia.com is working for me.
I can never remember what my password is, or which email address I use. :o
However I went to where it says - forgotten password - entered one of my email addresses....fingers crossed. Lo and behold  I found the email in my spam folder, so I just reset my password, and away I went.
Perhaps try again...with fingers crossed. :)

Sarra

Offline agroube

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Monday 14 October 13 05:03 BST (UK) »
Still no joy for me!

Offline stevew101

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stotfold Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Monday 14 October 13 06:17 BST (UK) »
The problems you mention are exactly the same as the ones I have been experiencing with Mundia. After three complaints they finally came back with a reply saying that the reason is because they are 'Beta' whatever that means and some functions are not running correctly. Since they have been in beta since the time I joined it is far beyond me. They also advised that I can still access my trees on Ancestry, which is fine but all I can say is thank goodness for all my paper files.

I believe that a Beta site is a test site where they are still ironing out all of the glitches and bugs.  They state in the terms and conditions that this will be a subscription site when it is fully functional.  I have been suffering the same Ajax Failure when using the search facility.

**Please ask if you wish to modify my restores**    HFD Turner-Warwick-Gentle-Game-Harris-Howard-Clements-Gould-James-Lee-Cooper-Castle-Pallet-Hide-Barns-Watts-Swain-Shatbolt-Bonfield-Gundrill-Izard-Impy-Ellis-Carter-Honour BFD Gentle-Tansley-Bly-Rowney-Wilshire-Fisher-Tingay-Ivory-Clark SFK Jay-Norman-Ship ESX Jay-Mann-Gould-Fletcher MIDDX Roberts-Longe AUSTRALIA - Henry Gentle 1795-1865