Author Topic: John McIntyre & Isabella Colquhoun & family of Morvern:  (Read 4112 times)

Offline DUNMAC

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
John McIntyre & Isabella Colquhoun & family of Morvern:
« on: Thursday 17 October 13 22:33 BST (UK) »
Hi,
       My McDonald ancestor Archibald 1817-Abt1853 son of Hugh McDonald & Anne McColl of Morvern married Ann McIntyre of the family of John McIntyre & Isabella Colquhoun also Morvern, in Glasgow 1st of February 1835.

I would like to find out more about this McIntyre family of my Morvern ancestors, from various documents and census transcripts I know that John was a Wood Turner and that they lived in Drimnin & Ferenish in Morvern. I Have both John and Isabella's death registrations and the OPR Births of most of their children.
Ann(e) Abt 1819-1894, married Archibald McDonald in Glasgow 1835
Donald 1820-1877, died single in Ferinish
------- 1824-1824, unknown
Archibald 1827- ?
Eugen 1826-Before 1830, presumed died before 1830.
Betsy 1829-1913, married John McGilvray in Ferinish 1857
Eugen1830- ?
Duncan 1831-1904, died single in Lochaline
Margaret 1836- ?
Joseph 1839-1916, married Mary McCallum in Oban 1867

Would love to find out more about Archibald, Eugen & Margaret McIntyre and any facts on any family member, stories or photographs.

Any help appreciated as I can find nothing further  about these three children of the family.

Regards,
                                                                                     Duncan. :)
McDonald: Patterson: Hart: Josey: Provan: Meldrum: Murphy: McIntyre: McEachern:McColl: Cupples: Burt: McCormack: Steele: Laird: Hardie: Robertson: Easton: Sneddon: Skinner: Stark: Shaw: Sanders: Chapman, Gordon, Grant, Littlejohn,  McLeod, McHattie: Younie: Ironside: Spalding, Smith: Mathieson: Ower:
Koens.

Morvern, Argyll: Glasgow, Lanarkshire: Falkirk, & Grangemouth, Kippen, Kilsyth: Stirlingshire: Dumfries & Borders, Scotland & England:
Aberdeenshire: Morayshire: Ireland: Netherlands.