Author Topic: vanslow cooper  (Read 11085 times)

Offline Clare81

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: vanslow cooper
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 11:06 BST (UK) »
Hi hoping someone can help, I’m trying to find information on my great grandfather Samuel Cooper married to Violet had 5 kids including my Nan Irene Clare. Any information would be greatly appreciated, I am told he had a brother called Vanslow. He lived in a lot of places but towards the end of his live he lived with my Nan in twinning Avenue.

Offline KimmyWood

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday 09 August 23 19:29 BST (UK) »
You are talking about my Grandmother Oshen Mary Lawrence.  She was married to Noah Lawrence. They had a son Vanslow Lawrence..My great grandparents grave is in Feltham Cemetry. Lila and Noah Lawrence and can be seen if you do a search for Lila Lawrence.  Oshies grave also there but I can't locate it.

Offline horsesmad

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 14 August 23 07:09 BST (UK) »
Hi Kimmy.
My family are the lawrences, my great grand father was swailey lawrence and he was killed i ww1.
so he is brother to noah that married lila, i have been and visted the grave in feltham its huge.I am in contact with a cousin becky and she is the grand daughter of alfred lawrece brother to noah and swailey,
we know a lot about the taylor side but we cant find out much about job lawrences parents thomas lawrence and jane hilton, would you know anything .
regards
paula
lee canningtown
Scott mitchim
Taylor
Lawrence middlesex
Hilton
castle

Offline KimmyWood

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 14 August 23 07:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Paula, Uncle Joby was my great uncle, my dad's uncle so unfortunately I didn't know his family. All my dad's brothers and sisters have gone now. It's becoming more difficult to find out about our family. Plus if course they all used the same names; Swaley, Vanny, Noah etc. I haven't seen Becky for a long time but she certainly will know more than me. Regards from Kim