Author Topic: newbridge farm  (Read 2707 times)

Offline stoop

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
newbridge farm
« on: Friday 08 November 13 16:28 GMT (UK) »
I would very much like to find a photograph of Newbridge farm just along from Newbridge village in Terregles parish. I have taken a couple of photographs from the main road but very little is visible of the farm buildings. A Kerr family farmed there from the late 1840s until the early 1940s, I have hoped that buildings from this period still exist. stoop.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline DonM

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: newbridge farm
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 December 13 21:24 GMT (UK) »
Still there, still a working farm and equestrian centre. You can see it in Google.  If no one else offers I'll snap a few for you next May when I'm down that way.

Don

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline stoop

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 December 13 20:46 GMT (UK) »
Much obliged Don I would appreciate that in May. Thanks stoop.

Offline DonM

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 15 May 14 16:55 BST (UK) »
Have photos PM your email and when I get home in a week or so I'll email them to you.

Don