Author Topic: MOORE, William & Decendants  (Read 4754 times)

Offline althomoore

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
MOORE, William & Decendants
« on: Sunday 10 November 13 22:38 GMT (UK) »
William Moore (Circa 1852-1921) wife Margaret Moore (Circa 1857)
Children
James Aiden Moore (Circa 1891) - Mary Ellen Moore - Timothy Moore - Mathew Moore - Margaret Anne Moore - Simon Nicholas Moore - William Moore - Katherine Moore

Enniscorthy, Wexford

I am a descendant of James Aiden Moore (I am his Great Grand Son) but I would like to find the descendants of James Aiden Moore's brothers and sisters. I believe James Aiden had one more sibling that is not mentioned above. Any information would be useful.

I was in contact with a descendant of Mathew Moore some years ago but I have lost contact again. If you are that person KPM (Annemarie) please get back in contact it would be nice to hear from you.
Moore, Kiernan, O' Sullivan, O' Connor
Other names I know of are:
O' Shea, O' Leary, Guilfoyle (Kilfoyle), Davis, Barrett, O' Neil, McKenna, Donlon, Flanagan, Lynn and McLoughlan

Offline gaffy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: MOORE, William & Decendants
« Reply #1 on: Monday 11 November 13 06:09 GMT (UK) »
A search of the index on the RootsIreland website for parents William and Margaret brings back a Richard John Moore (baptised 1893), filling the gap between James Aiden Moore and Margaret Anne Moore.

Its pay per view to see the detail and confirm if this is in fact the missing child.

BTW, the following civil registration record exists for the death of a child with this name in the area:

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FTZ4-362