Author Topic: Anne Moran from Enniscorthy Co. Wexford Ireland.  (Read 5873 times)

Offline AureliaSB

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Anne Moran from Enniscorthy Co. Wexford Ireland.
« on: Friday 15 November 13 13:49 GMT (UK) »
I am hoping for some help on ways to find out more ancestry information on my Great Grandmother Anne Moran who was baptised on 13th October 1855 in the parish of Enniscorthy Co. Wexford, her parents are noted as being James Moran & Bridget Redmond (maiden name) with Godparents John Moran & Bridget Moran.
I have found later records of her living in Blackburn Lancashire England in 1878, where she gave birth to my Grandfather James Moran, although the father is not named on the birth certificate but it is believed that the father is Critchley Almond from Blackburn.
I am hoping for information to fill the gap from Anne Moran's birth in Ireland in 1855 to 1878 & later, also any information on how to find her parents births-marriage-deaths.
Perhaps someone could suggest a research route for me to engage with to find out more information about Anne Moran & her family on her journey from Enniscorthy Ireland to Blackburn England.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.