Author Topic: Farrell of Rathcline  (Read 11793 times)

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
  • Quinn of Convoy and related families
    • View Profile
Re: Farrell of Rathcline
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 22 September 15 21:05 BST (UK) »
You should try and send me a Private Message with your E Mail, it may not get through immediately as you are new to RootsChat but we will be able to connect. I have heard of your Aunt Daisy.
Quinn (Donegal); McLaughlin, Doherty (Big Hill, Corney, Dubh, Lenan, Meenkeragh, Mor, Ownes, Roe, Druminderry.), Barr, Granny  (Buncrana);  Bonar (Convoy); McGlynn (Burnfoot); McFadden (St Johnston); Hamilton (Raphoe); Houston (Meenbane, Donegal); Eames (Kinlough, Leitrim); Murray and Henry (Westport, Mayo); Hasson (Derry); Eames (Leitrim); Farrell (Lanesboro) Scally (Gallagh, Roscommon); Casserly (Garranstown, Roscommon): Brennan and Hyland (Rathcline, Longford); Hopkins (Cashel, Longford

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 23 September 15 21:26 BST (UK) »
Private message has been received an if there are any further connections out there would be glad to hear from them. My Wife has recently had a Family Finder test with FamilyTreedna and I am sure there are connections to come that way.
Quinn (Donegal); McLaughlin, Doherty (Big Hill, Corney, Dubh, Lenan, Meenkeragh, Mor, Ownes, Roe, Druminderry.), Barr, Granny  (Buncrana);  Bonar (Convoy); McGlynn (Burnfoot); McFadden (St Johnston); Hamilton (Raphoe); Houston (Meenbane, Donegal); Eames (Kinlough, Leitrim); Murray and Henry (Westport, Mayo); Hasson (Derry); Eames (Leitrim); Farrell (Lanesboro) Scally (Gallagh, Roscommon); Casserly (Garranstown, Roscommon): Brennan and Hyland (Rathcline, Longford); Hopkins (Cashel, Longford

Offline Dooniver

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 30 August 17 12:53 BST (UK) »
Hi
I've been researching the family of my husbands mother in Lansboro and believe her great grandfather Luke Farrell of Lusnacusha to be the one who married Elizabeth Farrell - his second wife. I've been in touch with your
Rosanna Farrell connection via email and it seems likely that her great grandfather Pat 'the man' and my Luke Farrell were half brothers .

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 30 August 17 22:06 BST (UK) »
Have sent you a PM to establish connection from Luke the half brother

Offline Magh Itha

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 30 August 17 22:11 BST (UK) »
Since I first posted on this matter I have become involved in genetic genealogy.
I am Co Administrator of a Lanesboro DNA Project at FamilyTreeDNA and have also
put Farrell DNA results up on GedMatch.