Author Topic: James Alfred Stokes and Family New York  (Read 3600 times)

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Hugs.............
    • View Profile
Re: James Alfred Stokes and Family New York
« Reply #27 on: Friday 05 April 19 17:59 BST (UK) »
Hi Debi Stokes

Welcome to RootsChat

New posters need to make 2/3 posts to use the personal message system so you should be ok now.
The original poster has not been back online since November 2017, they might not get notifications, so a personal message might reach them

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Debi Stokes

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: James Alfred Stokes and Family New York
« Reply #28 on: Friday 05 April 19 19:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Tania, Are we in touch :)? Debra Stokes, from New York.

Dear Mr/Mrs Goldsmith, I'm the Granddaughter of Frank Howard Stokes who emigrated to Western Australia.  Please feel free to email me any questions that you may have and if I cannot answer them straight away I will try to find out for you.   I have been researching another side of my family and it was only by chance that I stumbled across this website this morning.  Kindest Regards Tania

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.