Author Topic: How old is Cissie Layton please?  (Read 2705 times)

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: How old is Cissie Layton please?
« Reply #36 on: Monday 25 February 19 15:50 GMT (UK) »
Update: A gentleman rang the Heritage Centre where I am a volunteer, and asked whether we had any information on The Band of Hope May Queens as one of his relatives; Margaret Alice Layton was one and he wondered whether there was any photographs of her. After spending time with him on the phone, I was able to email him copies of three photographs and several newspaper cuttings, then I posted the originals to him as he lived some distance away. He was one very happy man  ;D ;D
She was 25 years old in the photo.
Thank you all  :-*
Carol

CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 25 February 19 16:38 GMT (UK) »
Aw - isn't it nice to have a lovely ending.

Thanks, Carol, for letting us know  :)

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 25 February 19 17:58 GMT (UK) »
Yes Gadget...very satisfying....It's a real good feeling when photos go back to where they belong.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU