Author Topic: census - Elizabeth Williams  (Read 9022 times)

Offline CARIAD2014

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: census
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 20 May 14 14:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Val,
Let me make sure that we have the same family,
Elizabeth Evans married William williams in 4th august 1847 In Rhyl (william came from liverpool)
they had Elizabeth (1878) jemima (1880) jane (1883) william (1885) john elias (1887)thomas (1891)
My husbands connection is elizabeth who married henry Allen was william williams sister
There are a lot more of the family let me know if this is the same family you are looking for
Lesley x

Offline valerie1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 20 May 14 15:38 BST (UK) »
Hello Leslie,
Yes correct family Henry was  son in law to Elizabeth she was born about 1853 and was married to William  Williams from Liverpool.
If you have any info on Elizabeth's grandsons William and Arthur William born 1909 and his bro Arthur  born 1914 , plus I am desperate if there is any info in the family of Grace  Davies married to Elizabeth's son William  he was born born 1885 and any mention of Margaret or Maggie Davies sister of Grace .
Long shot I know.
Best regards

Offline CARIAD2014

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 20 May 14 15:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Val,
Sorry no mention of Those names but we have only just started transcribing the family bible,its all in welsh,so we will now look especially for those names for you,also Marks family has pictures of old relatives so i will ask them for any of those names coming up.
Hope thats ok
Lesley x

Offline valerie1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday 20 May 14 16:03 BST (UK) »
Thanks Leslie,
Any info would be welcome keep me in mind please and good luck x

Offline valerie1

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday 20 May 14 16:07 BST (UK) »
If you find any baptismal certificate for the brothers William and Arthur I would be really interested as to who the god parents were.
Thanks