Author Topic: Elizzabeth Hairman - place of birth  (Read 2274 times)

Offline Setab

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Elizzabeth Hairman - place of birth
« on: Friday 28 March 14 14:35 GMT (UK) »
The above named b 1640? married a John Stallan b 1635 Duxford in Duxford 28.10.1660. I can find several Haireman's in Duxford, Duxford St Peter, but no Elizzabeth being born there. There is a John Haireman & Elizzabeth (same spelling) in Whittlesford who had 4 children around the 1640 mark but no Elizzabeth.I think the spelling of Elizzabeth here might be a link. Any help appreciated.
Cambridgeshire, Bates,Brown
Huntingdon, Bates,Favill,Truss,Popple,
Northamptonshire,Bates,
Lincolnshire,Davis,Pavey,
Bedfordshire,Favell
Yorkshire,Brown
Somerset,Bailey
Devon,Agland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline kateblogs

• RootsChat Member
  • Youth is wasted on the young
    • View Profile
Re: Elizzabeth Hairman - place of birth
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 15 June 14 14:46 BST (UK) »
Hi - I'm descended from John and Elizabeth via their son, William. I'm afraid I can't find a birth for Elizabeth either, but if I do find anything I'll let you know!
GILBY - Essex, Warwickshire and Cambridgeshire
OWENS - Yorkshire (West Riding) and Ireland
PUGH - Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, and Nottinghamshire
RYLANDS - Liverpool and Ireland

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.