Author Topic: BOORER - BORER One name study.  (Read 8833 times)

Offline GlenRuth

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: BOORER - BORER One name study.
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 16 July 13 09:10 BST (UK) »
Tabitha if you are still active on this list I would very much like to make contact.  I have valuable information on another of the late James Ellis' great interests - his wife's grandfather from Australia (messages from 2003 and earlier have been found on various messageboards).  If his wife is still living, it would be wonderful to be able to pass that information to her.   GlenRuth

Hello, I dont know if you heard but James Ellis sadly died a while  ago  and I have registered for the one name Boorer and variants study at the request of his widow. Ive been trying to reconstruct the trees that people kindly have let me have details of.  I can tell you more offline about what happened go to the ONS and you will see you can email me from there if you wish. Thanks

Offline tabitha1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: BOORER - BORER One name study.
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 16 July 13 19:43 BST (UK) »
Many thanks for writing about your family Ruth and the connection with the late James wife ancestor. Yes Im still registered with the one name study of the name and variants and would be delighted to hear from you about it and can be contacted via the one name org. where you would see more about it on there.

tabitha1