Author Topic: Florence Beatrice St Clair b 1877 Melbourne  (Read 13442 times)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: Florence Beatrice St Clair b 1877 Melbourne
« Reply #99 on: Thursday 29 May 14 00:47 BST (UK) »
And he was a motor mechanic by July 1912 .... :) as per his marriage cert info  :)

Cheers,  JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Thursday 29 May 14 00:55 BST (UK) »
Hi
Just for the record I have his birth record. He was born on the 4th August 1882 in Nyköpings Sankt Nicolai.
I have traced him and his family in the books. Just let me know if I can help out in any way.

Ian

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Thursday 29 May 14 01:45 BST (UK) »
I am always amazed by the breadth and depth of resources available in R'chat.
Here we have, thanks to Ian, a whole side of the family history of Florence's children which our OP had not expected.  Wonderful bonus!

As a point of interest regarding the O'CONNOR possibility raised first by Cando and expanded upon by JM, I have looked briefly through the indexes in Victoria for deaths of the children to John O'CONNOR and Ellen FOGARTY and have located none.

Frederick was the last birth in 1888 that I see.

EDIT Error
James was the last birth in 1884 (#5036)
Frederick was born in 1882 (#18501)

Sue

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CJB123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Thursday 29 May 14 06:17 BST (UK) »
Unfortunately matters have arisen and I will have to "pull the plug" on my family research for some time.  Hopefully, when  things settle down I can start again.  I would like to thank you all so very much for the interesting information gathered, which I have made note of, and especially JM for the time and effort put in on my behalf.  At least I know it won't go away, and will be there for me later on.  Once again many thanks.

Trying
Adds (Surrey,Australia) Absalom (NBL England) Barrass (NBL, DUR, Australia) Frazer/Waugh (FERM Ireland, Australia) Johnston (CUMBRIA England, Australia) Blundell (Kent, Australia) Rattenbury (DEV England, Australia) Vallance (PAISLEY Scotland, Australia) Williams /Oats(ST JUST IN PENWITH Cornwall England, Australia)

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Thursday 29 May 14 06:51 BST (UK) »
Take Care,

Cheers  JM
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.

Offline penjen

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Sunday 23 July 17 02:36 BST (UK) »
I came across this thread when I was looking into John St Clair and Ellen Fogarty, parents of Florence St Clair. I noticed some gaps re the children of Florence and Carl G Sundstrom. Florence and Carl had five children - Thelma, Bertil, Elvira (my grandmother), Henry and Violet. Thelma did not have children but as far as I'm aware, all her siblings did. I also drew a blank when looking for more details about John and Ellen, as has another member of the Sundstrom family when she worked on this some years back.