Author Topic: I pad  (Read 332 times)

Offline sue 1950

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
I pad
« on: Wednesday 04 June 14 17:29 BST (UK) »
I have to double click on things if I want to open them is that normal thought one click would be enough.
The other thing that is annoying me on my I pad I can be on face book or hot mail for some reason the page goes off and I have o log in again happens quite a lot any help please, please explain to me slowly as. Won't be able to understand if you know what I mean, many thanks.
Researching Dixon Dawson Wood Wilkinson Wackett from Lincolnshire (Caistor area) Ringrose Higgs Riddington Lord Burley from Leicester (Countesthorpe) Holmes Abbott Ringrose Motson from Beverley and Hull Leics. Fawcett Fenwick Hare Mareham Le Fen Revesby Horncastle Lincolnshire.

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: I pad
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 04 June 14 17:31 BST (UK) »
Sue,

The first thing to check is that you haven't got one of your other fingers touching the screen accidentally (when you're gripping it) when your using your pointing finger.

Trystan
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: I pad
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 04 June 14 17:47 BST (UK) »
If Trystan´s suggestion doesn´t solve your problem then you may need to check that everything is ok under Settings - General - Accessibility. An easy way to do that might be to compare settings with a friend who has an ipad that is functioning as expected.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn