Author Topic: Levi and Urania Boswell, Resting Place. [Photograph]  (Read 2802 times)

Offline Romany Knaves

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Levi and Urania Boswell, Resting Place. [Photograph]
« on: Friday 06 June 14 08:41 BST (UK) »
While on my, I suppose modern day pilgrimage to Hadlow and Hartlake I drove up the road a short distance to Farnborough to pay my respects to Levi and Urania Boswell and a photo for those that wish to see it, if they not done so already.
ESSEX, KENT, LONDON, SUFFOLK, SUSSEX.
Bachelor, Baker, Beeny, Boswell, Brazil, Burgess, Carter, Clements, Cooper, Cornelius, Collins, Day, Dobson, Eastwood, Ellis, Farr, Fairbeard, Harris, Holland/s, Jenkins, Jones, Kennett, K/nave/s, Lyon, Lee, Penfold, Ransley, Robert/s, Reeve/s, Smith, Stone, Thompsett, Tomsit, Wood/s.

Offline rebekahm28

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Levi and Urania Boswell, Resting Place. [Photograph]
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 27 April 21 13:27 BST (UK) »
Hi was Levi the son of Zach and justina or Abel and Lucy?  I’m researching boswells as my dna throws up masses of matches, back to Tyso and his father shadrack. Wish I could have told Gordon Boswell that we were related, sadly he passed a week after I met him.
Casaubon (Geneva, London), Daulinge, Berners, McMullen (Nottingham), Tabb (Leics), Mycock (Derbys & Staffs), Gilbert (Notts), Price (s Wales), Krilovs/similar, gypsy Roberts, gypsy Clark, Bexell (Sussex), gypsy Elliott, Raven, Neligan (Co Kerry), Rymer, Newton (Hull).