Author Topic: St Andrews Coniston burial  (Read 1932 times)

Offline xavtia

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
St Andrews Coniston burial
« on: Sunday 15 June 14 22:18 BST (UK) »
Hi

I am looking for the grave of my great great Aunty Emily Woolgar, she died on the 1st June 1902 and was buried in St Andrews Church Coniston according to her obituary on the 4th June 1902. Could anyone help point me in the right direction to find her grave.

thanks
Almond Yate Bank, Bush Suffolk, Elliot Cumbria,Smith Steppingley,Andrew New Zealand, Callaghan Mayo, Daley Stacksteads, Molloy Mayo

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: St Andrews Coniston burial
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 15 June 14 23:30 BST (UK) »
Might be worth contacting the church and asking them if they can look in their records

http://standrewsconiston.mynetworksolutions.mobi/app/serviceadmin-contact-form/2186201/47/
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline xavtia

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 14 July 14 22:06 BST (UK) »
Thanks.

Have contacted them so fingers crossed they will be able to help.
Almond Yate Bank, Bush Suffolk, Elliot Cumbria,Smith Steppingley,Andrew New Zealand, Callaghan Mayo, Daley Stacksteads, Molloy Mayo

Offline xavtia

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 15 July 14 22:48 BST (UK) »
The church warden has replied to my contact, I found her burial record along with her husband and Son on the furness records I saw on here so almost found her grave now thanks.