Author Topic: Looking for SuperNan, She was searching for Charlotte and Robert Brainbridge  (Read 470 times)

Offline Robinapo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello from Colorado, USA.  I have just begun to extend my ancestor search across the Atlantic to England and have discovered RootsChat. Supernan seems to be the only person inquiring about my great-grandmother, Charlotte Brainbridge, and her husband, Robert. They arrived in America in 1884 and ultimately I arrived...I'd like to contact SuperNan because we in the States have no - N-O- information about Robert and Charlotte, and I would love to know their history. SuperNan, please contact me! And thanks to anybody who can help...Robin A.

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline gortonboy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Gorton
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for SuperNan, She was searching for Charlotte and Robert Brainbridge
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 17 July 14 23:19 BST (UK) »
once you have made another reply to your post,,,you will be able to click the link in my previous post,,,,then click on supernans name,,,,then send her a private message,,,,it seems she was last active on rootschat last year.
MCHUGH {mayo/manchester}   OHora,MCHALE{mayo/manchester /chicago}  KENNY{Manchester}   TIMPERLEY{wilmslow-bollin fee,Manchester} SMITH{manchester}  LEE{Colne,manchester,Cheshire} VENABLES {Styal.Cheshire} PAYTON {Staffs/Manchester}McCARTHY{TIPPERARY/MANCHESTER}  EAMES/AMS/HEAMES/HAMES/AYMES {Wilmslow/Manchester} Eames/Aymes  {Ireland/Manchester/Cheshire
Census information is Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Robinapo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for SuperNan, She was searching for Charlotte and Robert Brainbridge
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 17 July 14 23:46 BST (UK) »
Thanks,Gortonboy, for your advice. I wanted to send her a message but my profile told me that I couldn't, so I hoped that a BOLO (be on the lookout...in American-speak) would help. I noticed that she hasn't been active, but hoped that perhaps there was a way to contact her via her personal email address, or somebody who has had interactions with her would notice this. I was thrilled to see that there was somebody interested in one of my ancestors - as I think we all can relate to that feeling!