Author Topic: Bervie Lownie David marries Mary Jeamie  (Read 3688 times)

Offline moirlownie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Bervie Lownie David marries Mary Jeamie
« on: Friday 18 July 14 20:05 BST (UK) »
Via Google I discovered a 2009 post on this site was this- I have a chart showing that Elizabeth Lownie married Alex Freeman and her father was David who married Mary Jeamie 8.10.1768 he in turn was the son of Andrew Lownie who married Katherine Beattie on 25.1.1740 son of Andrew Lownie born 1678 Benholm son of Andrew Lownie living in Motehill around 1678. If you want any other information on siblings let me know. Helen Ross.
David Lownie and Mary Jeamie are my Gx4 and I have the parish record of their marriage. My Gx3 was Alexander brother of Elizabeth mentioned above. I havn't been able to contact Helen Ross. Does anyone have any information on this Lownie line. Thanks Jon
HACKETT Walesby/Tealby Lincs Reading/ Berks Middx. BOLTON Melmerby Yorks. TUCK, BELL Lambeth/Surrey MARSH City of London LOTT ms TURNBULL Lambeth STEWART, MACKAY Wick Caithness LOWNIE & MOIR Gourdon Kincardine *Please note I am in different time zone to UK

Offline GR2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Bervie Lownie David marries Mary Jeamie
« Reply #1 on: Friday 18 July 14 20:10 BST (UK) »
If you use the Search option at the top of the page to look for "Lownie", you will find the original post and can send a personal message to the poster. You will also be able to see the last date the original poster was on the site here. If you get to the original post, you can even post a reply on it.

Offline moirlownie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 18 July 14 20:14 BST (UK) »
I have sent a personal message but no response Jon
HACKETT Walesby/Tealby Lincs Reading/ Berks Middx. BOLTON Melmerby Yorks. TUCK, BELL Lambeth/Surrey MARSH City of London LOTT ms TURNBULL Lambeth STEWART, MACKAY Wick Caithness LOWNIE & MOIR Gourdon Kincardine *Please note I am in different time zone to UK

Offline GR2

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 18 July 14 20:25 BST (UK) »
I see she was last on the site on 8th October 2009.