Author Topic: George Augustus hayles  (Read 7392 times)

Offline brandydandylab

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George Augustus hayles
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday 06 May 15 12:27 BST (UK) »
If you would of had common decency and taken  the time to respond to all the information I emailed to you you would be well informed and up to date with all our research but you didn't so if your upset about my first post  tough   You had a terrific opportunity  to be included in our research   And we both know it's not just my information you have taken there are hard copies and photos that haven't been returned to the rightful owner which were printed by me . 

Offline bee02

• I have unsubcribed from receiving notifications from RootsChat
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday 06 May 15 13:03 BST (UK) »
Oh wow. I do not have ANY 'hard copies or photos' brandydandylab. Aunty offered the folder to me. I returned home, showed my father, typed out a copy of the letters (as they were amazing to see). Then returned EVERYTHING in the folder back to Aunty. There were only copies of a b&w photo, a copy of a draft card pic I think, and photocopies of the letters. The only other photos I have are in emails from you.
I did not steal anything as you insinuate. I have no reason or desire to steal. I know how much work, and money, goes into researching as I focused 10years on my own surname.
If you received the folder and found items missing, I wish you would have approached either Dad or myself, instead of sitting on it for 2yrs to then accuse me of not knowing what I'm talking about on a public forum. It's an opinion.
As for having plenty of opportunity to join in, I didn't, I was in the beginning of a difficult pregnancy and life has simply gotten in the way.
You didn't have to be so superior about it. We are shocked at the words you chose. Your 'high horse' is me standing up for myself. Good day to you, I hope you share ALL of your facts with researchers in the future, so their opinions are more to your liking. I'm blocking this site and your emails. We have no need for negativity. No hard feelings on my part now, it must just be your personality. I wish you all the best.

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday 06 May 15 13:46 BST (UK) »
I am locking this thread for now as I do not wish for it to continue and escalate in this manner.

If you are reading this bee02 I am sorry I was not able to step in and help before you blocked our emails (I have no other way to contacting you) RootsChat members are able to block other members should they wish whilst remaining to research their family history.

If any member needs any help on RootsChat, members can simply click on the "report to moderator" button for help.

Regards
Sarah :)
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline allgoodtogo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 17 May 21 01:12 BST (UK) »
To Sparret  regarding the below   How did you get this information and do you have any more into  Grace Harvey is my grandmother  :)
1930 Electoral Roll NSW

Address- One Mile Creek, Millfield, Bellbird
CLAYTON, Peter Augustus. Miner
CLAYTON, Grace Harvey. Home Duties.

Offline allgoodtogo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Thursday 20 May 21 01:09 BST (UK) »
I have lots of information to share with you

Offline allgoodtogo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Friday 21 May 21 03:27 BST (UK) »
not sure if my post are getting through   I hope so

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Friday 21 May 21 04:02 BST (UK) »
Hi
I do not recall where I found the information as it was so many years ago ::)
However, I will repeat the search in the next few hours and see if I can relocate it.

I need to say to you that I am in no way related to the subject people of this search nor to any of the respondents on the thread!

My role is simply as a contributor to the research, and many here will be glad to help you if needed in your searches.

Sue

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline allgoodtogo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Friday 21 May 21 04:41 BST (UK) »
I am the granddaughter of Peter Clayton alias George Hayles   If you would like information please feel free to contact me   

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Friday 21 May 21 05:50 BST (UK) »
I don't want information.

As I explained above, I have no personal relationship or personal interest in the people this thread is about.

Sue

ADDING
The electoral roll information came from Ancestry.com.au where the rolls are digitised.

There are entries there for Grace Harvey CLAYTON and others of the family from 1930 to 1947.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk