Author Topic: Robert Jefferson & Jean Sharp  (Read 2933 times)

Offline corinthian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Robert Jefferson & Jean Sharp
« on: Sunday 21 December 14 11:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

I am trying to trace any info about the children of Robert Jefferson & Jean Sharp. All the children were baptised in Kirkcudbright,Scotland between the years 1796-1805. Other than the baptism records I have not managed to trace any further info.

Can anyone offer any help to trace them?

Regards

Coreen 

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Jefferson & Jean Sharp
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 December 14 14:17 GMT (UK) »
Can anyone offer any help to trace them?

You haven't given any of their names
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline corinthian

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Robert Jefferson & Jean Sharp
« Reply #2 on: Monday 22 December 14 06:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Sorry about that - their names are Nancy born 30/03/1796,David born 24/04/1798,Mary,born 14/08/1800,William born 22/12/1802 & Meron born 23/07/1805. There may be others that I have not been able to trace. I have not been able to trace a marriage for Robert & Jean but believe that Robert Jefferson was born in 1769 in Carlisle.

Regards

Coreen