Author Topic: seeking the grave of micheal budden  (Read 6130 times)

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: seeking the grave of micheal budden
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 30 May 17 17:50 BST (UK) »
Marcie - why are you posting again for information that has already been given to you?  Duplicate posts just waste peoples time and efforts

One reply from that previous post

Record at National Archives. No digital copy available.  It would have to be ordered (and paid for)  DPP 2/3127.
Edit Mother : murder of Michael William BUDDEN (son). 2 parts

Unless Marcie is actually going to act on any of these leads,  my thoughts are that the thread should be left alone.
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 31 May 17 07:21 BST (UK) »
I dont remember ever placing this or seeing the reply before?! so thank you for bringing it to my attenrion I will apply to take a look. its something that I have attempted to do through contacting someone who knew the family, but it was still a sore subject and so did not get very far with it and I know think frnks brothers are now dead anyway so thats a no go.
In some respects his mum has my sympathies because of the miscarriage and his deceit which upset the balance of her mind, but I dont pretend to understand why she did it, unless it was a way of taking something away from frank that he really cared for apart from himself, he owned/ran a garage somewhere, there are a lot of buddens up at pamphill wimborne although the name is spelt buddeyn.
 a large family and quite widely spread although most are in hampshire an surrounding districts of what is now dorset.so again I say thankyou
Scotlandorkney flett bell, strickland laird traillcalqahoun.
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 31 May 17 10:13 BST (UK) »
Marcie are you sure that his Mum is not still living  :-\
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 01 June 17 12:36 BST (UK) »
not sure his grt gran is dead, so is his relative that was head master of kinson primary and his wife who lived at the gables in moorside road, easthowe. all the roadsaround where I grew up as a child were named after wellknown colonels and generals during ww2. like howe, kitchener, moore etc.ritchie
Lanark/Argyll/Renfrew/Ayr:Smith, Steele,Kirkwood,Hamilton,May,orO'mayscott and anderso, craig , forbes taggart Kirkwood, milloy and steel apart ftom others which are numerous, graham mcilroy. stewart.brown battonisle of sku rothsay etc.
 searl rogers sutherland
Edinburgh/Aberdeen:portsea marsh,brownwhittcomb and others. to numerous to mentionweymouth frank.  Laidlaw,Brown,Dean//Charles/Hall/Slight/Johnston belgium loquet

Offline Little Nell

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Friday 02 June 17 20:52 BST (UK) »
I think his mother died quite recently.

I believe the record at the National Archives is actually closed and so cannot be viewed or be reproduced either digitally or in print.

However, that is all actually irrelevant to finding where Michael was buried.

Nell
All census information: Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline marcie dean

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sunday 11 June 17 03:30 BST (UK) »
I tried recently just after posting but could nor find anything so no further forward, are you sure dhe is now dead anyone know where she was bured maybe same place as micheal or frank? there was a valerie budden on facebook recently wondered if she was a sister as two relatives lived nearby opposite easthowe lane next to the garage, micheal took me round there sand introduced me to them but so long ago not sure what side of the famly they were from although he called them aunty ?
 searl rogers sutherland