Author Topic: Elizabeth Griffith / Williams / Price  (Read 12072 times)

Offline mandywills

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Elizabeth Griffith / Williams / Price
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 21 July 15 05:19 BST (UK) »
I have just resived of a gravestone which I believe is the gravestone of Owen & Elizabeth, it reads- Owen Pryce of 135 Manod rd, died 8th Nov 1938 age 64 years. Also his wife Elizabeth Pryce, died August 1st 1961 aged 81 years. There are also two other names on the gravestone- Leslie j Haverly &  Mair Elizabeth Haverly. I believe Mair to be the daughter of Owen & Elizabeth.

Offline Mr.Brown.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 03 June 18 15:57 BST (UK) »
Hi - Just happened across this while searching for info on a Mair E Haverly who lived in Chapel en le Frith and appeares to have died in 2011.
My interest is that she had some photos from my Mothers side of the family from Anglesey that she shared with a cousin many years ago and her family would not know who they were.  I would be grateful if any family member would get in touch.
Thanks, Gordon.

Offline Mr.Brown.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 04 June 18 12:31 BST (UK) »
Well well...this is getting more interesting as it seems that your Elizabeth Griffith is my Great Grandmother Ellen's sister.  This may explain why Mair Haverly has the photos of my (biological) Grandfather William Hugh Griffiths. (yes we had a Griffith marrying a Griffiths)  So now I am just waiting for Mandywills to log in and get in touch...

Offline Mr.Brown.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 04 June 18 13:20 BST (UK) »
Mandy - I've found your 2 small trees on Ancestry and we dont have a DNA match so hopefully this means that you haven't had a test....but underlines its importance...but it seems we are 3rd Cousins 1x 
 removed.

Offline Mr.Brown.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 17:43 BST (UK) »
Hi - can someone tell me why I have not received a reply on this thread as Mandy appears to have logged in and I thought she would have been notified of my post? ....I thought everyone on the thread was notified of an update by email?  ...which will be confirmed if the others on this post get this message......please let me know.
Thanks, Gordon