Author Topic: Would like help searching McGurn family history and finding family members  (Read 559 times)

Offline MegMcGurn

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
The title say's it all. I'm looking for some help finding the history of my family. There were two large users on this website who did a lot of research of the McGurn family but they are no longer active. Any help would be appreciated. I will move on to my mothers side, the McAuliffe's, after I have found the McGurn's.

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Would like help searching McGurn family history and finding family members
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 12 March 15 22:08 GMT (UK) »
Hello and welcome to Rootschat.
If you tell us more about names, locations and dates then we may be able to help you.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Online rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Would like help searching McGurn family history and finding family members
« Reply #2 on: Friday 13 March 15 12:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi and welcome from me also as Craclyn said if you give us a bit more information when they were born /where they lived will help ...Or you can put the McGurn family in the search box at the top of the page previous post's will come up  :)