Author Topic: GERMANY: Heigold Family (German Pork Butcher)  (Read 4303 times)

Offline Carol L

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: GERMANY: Heigold Family (German Pork Butcher)
« Reply #9 on: Friday 10 April 15 15:00 BST (UK) »
Hi Gill
It seems pretty likely that it would have been Georg Heinrich who he had sold his shop to seeing as he lived just up the road.  Thank you for taking the time to look that up.

Carol
Schneider, Heigold,
Wurttemberg Germany

Offline Cathyli

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 24 May 15 18:58 BST (UK) »
Hi Carol I have only just joined rootschat and read your post. George Henry Heigold was my ggg grandfather. I have a family tree on ancestry.co.uk if you want to take a look. Georges daughter Elizabeth married George Albert Mills, she gave birth to my g grandma Florence and Florence gave birth to my granddad Cyril Emmerson. Cyril had two children my uncle Cyril and my mum Catherine. I hope this has been of some interest to you.  Cathy

Offline Carol L

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 24 May 15 19:18 BST (UK) »
Hello Cathy
George Henry Heigold was my g g grandfather.  His daughter Fanny from his first marriage was my g grandmother. 
I have George Albert Mills married to GHs daughter Florence and Elizabeth married to John Fretwell.   I have a copy of the Parish register showing both their marriages. 
I have Florence Emmeline Mills marrying a man named Harry Nixon but unfortunately I don't have a source for that marriage. 
I don't have an subscription to Ancestry so can't check out your tree.
Hopefully we can figure this out as it sounds like we are related although distantly.

Carol
Calgary, Canada
Schneider, Heigold,
Wurttemberg Germany