Author Topic: thomas berryman  (Read 9050 times)

Offline staplehouse

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: thomas berryman
« Reply #18 on: Monday 25 May 15 21:29 BST (UK) »
yes this is the correct Zenobia and Thomas Thomas, Zenobia mother was Jane Eddy

Offline zenberry

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 20 June 18 20:15 BST (UK) »
Sorry to join this thread so late in the day, but during a recent visit to Cornwall (after many decades), I discovered the grave of my ggg grandparents Thomas and Zenobia Thomas in the churchyard at Zennor.  What is your/our connection?

Offline staplehouse

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 20 June 18 21:01 BST (UK) »
these too are my gg grandfather, I am connected through Thomas Thomas his son Thomas Thomas came to Australia and came to Woolooga in Queensland and establish the township of Woolooga, so how are you connected , my email is (*) if you want to correspondence directly Tom

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline zenberry

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 23 June 18 17:01 BST (UK) »
Hi Tom,
Emily Thomas, daughter of William Thomas and Angelina Hutchens, was my great-grandmother.  She married Stephen Polglase, from whom my maternal grandfather, Henry, and mother, Vilma Virginia, descended.  Very interested to hear of the Aus connection - had no inkling of this, so thanks for sharing!

Offline staplehouse

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Saturday 23 June 18 21:05 BST (UK) »
I just can not belive that at last that I have found a connection of William Thomas, I have ask the connection in England belonging to Richard if they knew of any one and said no, do you have anything on the rest of the children of William and Angelina, Thomas was the only one of the family that left England, I have a photo of the four brothers together when Thomas went home in 1905 and took his wife Sarah Jane back to met the rest of the family, Thomas other brother Matthew had been in the Gympie area and two of his children where born in Gympie I am not sure how to get on to the personal message on here so I could sent you me email address, I can not wait  to here from you again my father was 91 when he died two years ago and he was the last of the grandchildren of Thomas. wait your reply
Tom

Offline zenberry

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 17:22 BST (UK) »
Hello again Tom,
I currently have 10 children listed for William and Angelina, though there may be others.  I have nothing further back than William and Jane (Eddy) Berryman, so perhaps you could help me there?

Offline staplehouse

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 20:04 BST (UK) »
hi
thanks for the message, and by the way what is your name? do you have a email address that I can sent you more information my is bbom@bordernet.com.au

tom

Offline staplehouse

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday 26 June 18 20:09 BST (UK) »
yes I can help you on that,
I need to look up to see all the children of William and Angelina
do you have all of William other siblings etc
do you have a photo of William father Thomas standing at the grave of Zenobia in the Zennor Cemetery, I do have a photo of Thomas and Zenobia as well
with these children of William and Angelina did they all marry?  and do you have any connection with any of the descendants today

tom
ps
I ask a lot of question sorry about that