Author Topic: OFFER - Gravestone photos - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia  (Read 6940 times)

Offline margaret h

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: OFFER - Gravestone photos - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 24 October 15 11:11 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much :)

Offline Ilovepeanutbutter

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 25 October 15 12:40 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much :)
Hello Margaret, I just posted a reply and tried to upload a photo for you... and lost the lot. Sometimes I can't use this website easily. Anyway there certainly is a headstone... will PM
KENNEDY, BLACK, BOAL... I have intermittent internet problems. Just because I am logged in does not mean I can respond to everything immediately. Thank you for your patience.

Offline margaret h

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 31 October 15 08:12 GMT (UK) »
The wonderful photos and story that went with them are now safely filed as the concluding pages of a very sad story. Thank you....two small words but expressing a depth of gratitude. Margaret
 :)

Offline Sarndra

• RootsChat Senior
  • www.magnaquiestracing.co.nz
    • View Profile
Grave photo request - Melbourne General cemetery.
« Reply #12 on: Monday 10 January 22 09:40 GMT (UK) »
Hello and thank you in advance.

After many years I've finally located the death and burial location of my G Grandmothers young husband who died on 12 January 1902 and wondering if someone may be able to take a few photographs for me please.

His plot according to Findagrave (who had information wrong about him and I've notified) is MGC-WES-Comp-E-No-817.  I did look up the cemetery database and he does not appear.
Have attached his death and funeral notices.

Regards and thanks again
Sarndra
ARBUCKLE; BAILEY; BLACKADDER; BURNS; DARBON/DARBEN; DAVIDSON; ERSKINE; EVANS; GUEST; HANNAH; HAMILTON; HAND; HOLDER; JOHNSTON; KENNEDY; KITCHENER; LAVERIE; LAWSON; LEES;  LEESE; LOAN; LODGE; MACE; MCCOOK; MCGUIRE; MCKAI/MCKAY; MCLEES; PAWSON; RUSS; STEVENSON; TOUGH; VALE; WERT; WHEELER; WORT;