Author Topic: Todd family Byers Green  (Read 1247 times)

Offline Debbie Walker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Todd family Byers Green
« on: Sunday 12 July 15 17:18 BST (UK) »
Hi, I have been searching online and it would appear that there are a number of distant relatives of mine both here and in Australia. My great great grandfather was William Christopher Todd b 1854 in Byers Green. I am interested to find out more about the family tree of the Todds as we have only managed to trace it back to around 1690 I think. I am also interested in getting in touch with anyone who is related to this side of my family. Im afraid I have only just registered on here today and finding my way around the site a little difficult. I believe there is a Neil Todd on here who has some information?
Many thanks

Offline terryf2010

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Todd family Byers Green
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 12 July 15 18:03 BST (UK) »
I am related to Todd's from byers green. Through Elizabeth Todd who married James Ferguson. I too have got back to 1692 with a Anthony Todd the furthest I have got

Offline Debbie Walker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 12 July 15 18:08 BST (UK) »
Hi Terry, as a newbie I am not able to personal message as yet as haven't had my activation email....probably as its sunday. But my mum has the paperwork so I will check what we have so far. I believe Neil has info going back to 1260!! Unfortunately I cant pm him either yet. Do you still live in the area?

Offline terryf2010

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 03 December 19 17:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi debbie,

Sorry to bother you.
I was just wondering if you did ever find out any more information on our shared relations the todds?
Thanks