Author Topic: Evans family NSW  (Read 7010 times)

Offline GeorgiyH

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Evans family NSW
« Reply #36 on: Thursday 15 November 18 17:40 GMT (UK) »
Mariajune - do you know anything of David and Jane Evans?

Offline mariajune

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Thursday 15 November 18 23:32 GMT (UK) »
I have his death certificate but apart from that I don't know a lot. I believe he came out to Australia when he was 21 from Pembrokeshire, South Wales, England. His father was Seth Evans who was a Brickmaker and Mother was Jane Morgan.
David married Mary Davis at the age of 22yrs near Bathurst. Certificate 2018, date 1868,  place Carcoar.
Children to this marriage was Eben,James, Harriet, Esther. The certificate says Living 2 males and 1 female deceased.
2nd Marriage to Elizabeth Moss certificate 14656, date 1919, place Orange.
Children to this marriage was Charles 1876 certificate 1733, Arthur 1885 certificate 31360, Ethel 1892 certificate 20881, Edith, Ida, Doris 1898 certificate 17237, Thomas 1901, certificate 27845, Donald 1903, certificate 8363.

Offline Lolly85

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday 27 July 21 11:13 BST (UK) »
Hi, I'm from Wellington NSW and David Evans was my great grandfather. My grandfather was Arthur from his second marriage to Elizabeth Moss. Most of the children from this marriage were born before they married and were registered under Moss. I have a bit of information which I have gotten from relatives. So if there is something you need to know I may be able to help out.
Regards
Maria

Hi Maria, My great grandmother was Edith, your fathers sister. Love to learn more about them.