Author Topic: Catherine Hudson Baptism Brick Wall!  (Read 2787 times)

Offline philheeks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Grandfather, Frank William Gomm
    • View Profile
Re: Catherine Hudson Baptism Brick Wall!
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 19 August 15 13:26 BST (UK) »
Hi David

I've now also searched the films for Great Comberton,Strencham,Defford,Birlingham& Breadon(all contiguous to Eckington) also Bishampton,Pinvin,Peopleton & Naunton Beauchamp(all contiguous to Throckmorton) - but do you think that I can find the baptism of Catherine Hudson. I can only surmise that  she was baptised as an adult some time before her marriage. I'm very sorry that I was unable to find her for you but I did try my best in the time that I had.

All the very best

Phill
Worcestershire - Heeks, Maiden, Pinchin, Hartland, Tredwell, Holliday, Morton, Collins, Aldington, Saunders
Oxfordshire - Gomm, Hamblet, Austin, Winter,
Herefordshire - Lowe
Radnor - Lowe, Powell
Gloucestershire - Holliday, Pinchin

Offline DavidJP

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.natio
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 19 August 15 19:36 BST (UK) »
Hi Phil,

Many thanks indeed for searching/looking for me, its very much appreciated indeed.

It is a shame that a baptism for Catherine has not been found, its obviously a brick wall that is going to take some breaking down!

My thanks once again for your very kind assistance.

Kind regards

David
Aitcheson, Aldred, Batty, Bauer, Bone, Brewer, Dean, Doyle, Durant, Fife, Finney, Gibson, Graham/Grayham, Hall, Harrison, Hersey, Hill, Holliss, Hudson, Hussey, Insley, Kelsey, King, Laver, Longmore, Luke, Mellor, Newman, North, Parker, Phillips, Porter, Read, Robinson, Rowel, Spink, Sproxton, Steer, Stevenson, Tanner, Witty/Whitty, Warburton, Wood.
(For more information on the above surnames please check the Surname Interest Table below.)

Offline philheeks

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My Grandfather, Frank William Gomm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 20 August 15 10:44 BST (UK) »
Hi David

I wish I could have found it for you but if its any consolation I know what it feels like to have a few brick wall

All the very best

Phil

ps why not put it on one of the newsletters for WOR as someone may be researching the same line, then there's always the BMSGH as they may be able to help
Worcestershire - Heeks, Maiden, Pinchin, Hartland, Tredwell, Holliday, Morton, Collins, Aldington, Saunders
Oxfordshire - Gomm, Hamblet, Austin, Winter,
Herefordshire - Lowe
Radnor - Lowe, Powell
Gloucestershire - Holliday, Pinchin