Author Topic: Domenico Antonio Marino  (Read 5006 times)

Offline Christine Pond

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Domenico Antonio Marino
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 29 April 18 19:43 BST (UK) »
My grandfather Dominico came from Marsicovetere Italy with 2 brothers Joseph and Michele, they m. 2 sister's Helen and Mary Fallon, they settled in Edinburgh Grassmarket. They were confectioners and were all musical, did they come or follow a sister Bernadetta? Michele went to Dublin,in 1907, he and son also Michael left for New York, in 1911, he sent for his wife and 6 children. My grandfather with his son Michael and my Nana ran a cafe at 4 King st until he died in 1913, Michael stayed in Dublin married, l am trying to fill in his family tree and contact relatives. I have info and photos and some good contacts. I would like to find out all about their lives in Italy and ancestors there.

Offline Christine Pond

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 30 April 18 16:36 BST (UK) »
Michele c.1863 was married to Mary Fallon,and Joseph c.1858 married to Helen and Dominco c.1856 m Catherine, Helen and Mary were sister's, they all lived in Edinburgh 2 in Grassmarket, 2 went to Dublin, need to trace other family members. I think possibly Pacelli, were linked? I am going to try and find relatives in Dublin for help now, thanks

Offline dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 05 May 18 13:46 BST (UK) »
Steve62 a very helpful man with Italian Genealogy
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=705763.0

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 19 May 18 17:18 BST (UK) »
Have plenty l could scan and send to you?
Michael Jones Marinos father came to Edinburgh with brothers Joseph d.o.b.c 1859-d 17/7/1923, and brother Michele, lived in Edinburgh then Dublin and emigrated to New York in 1907, taking eldest son Michael with him, he left his wife and children Caterina 1893, Chrestina 1894, Joseph 1898, Raphael 1901, Thomas 1902, Frances 1908, Rosa (New York) 1913, his wife and children followed out in 1911, l am in contact with a relative doing their tree.
--l have a death notice for Ronalds wife Sarah Ann (Joy) died at Parkview Av 10/5/2011  Mother of David, Peter and Andrew. I would love to find out more and maybe photos of their family if l could? I'm on Facebook, could give you my email via them? Christine Pond in Kent, l'm also on Genes Reunited, have the tree on there. If you have an address l could write and send you info? Thanks for replying, Chris

Posted on behalf of Christine who sent the message to me in error. Please log into RootsChat and press the reply button at the end of the topic in order to reply online ;) Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Christine Pond

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 03 February 19 09:41 GMT (UK) »
On your quest re Pacelli's, did find they came from Marscovetere, like the Marino's l am researching. Settled in Edinburgh Grassmarket, Icecream Vendors, Musicians, and Organ Grinders, 1870s-1901, then all in Dublin. On your research did you come across a Bernadette Marino, poss' related to my Marino's, their parents were Giuseppe Marino and Christina Tranchitello or Tranchitella? I don't know how to access info for Marscovetere? Thanks