Author Topic: * born Hull 1936  (Read 1252 times)

Offline DavidPeterHill

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
* born Hull 1936
« on: Saturday 19 September 15 09:27 BST (UK) »
I have never met this relative but I was told of one of my father's cousins. I ordered a copy of her birth certificate from the GRO. It states her full birth name was *  in Hull. Her father was brother to my grandfather. *How can I find out whether she married, whether she had any children and whether she is still alive. Thank you very much.
Regards
David Peter Hill

* Moderator comment: details removed and post edited  since this person may still be alive and the details given may compromise their privacy by giving details commonly used as financial security questions.  Please see the posting guide 
http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php  :)

Offline Bee

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: * born Hull 1936
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 19 September 15 10:02 BST (UK) »
Welcome, rootschat policy is that we do not give help for people that are still probably alive, but freebmd.org.uk may be of help.

Sorry, can't be of more help
Bee
 :)
Dinsdale, Ellis, Gee, Goldsmith,Green,Hawks,Holmes,  Lacey, Longhorn, Pickersgill, Quantrill,Tuthill, Tuttle & Walker,  in E & W Yorks, Lincs, Norfolk & Suffolk. Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: * born Hull 1936
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 19 September 15 10:54 BST (UK) »
Hi and welcome from me also as Bee said if you look up the freebmd you will see 2 marriages that could be for this person ...I think you should maybe remove the name and date of birth for this person as she is most probably still alive ..Good luck with your research
Rosie