Author Topic: Margaret Warren C1811 Kempsford  (Read 4554 times)

Offline Mansl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Joseph Haines
    • View Profile
Re: Margaret Warren C1811 Kempsford
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 28 February 16 18:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi Anna

So Joseph Haines and William Daniels are cousins.My Mum and one of your parents are second  cousins so that makes you and me third cousins.

Alan
Warwickshire-      Green, Mansell
Gloucestershire-   Mansell, Haines
Worcestershire-    Haynes, Simms
Oxfordshire-         Green. Hawkins
Leicestershire-      Kirby. Gee
North Shields-      Middlemiss, Haines, Faircloth

Offline Anna99

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 28 February 16 19:57 GMT (UK) »
Thanks Capetown for the marriage details - lovely to get new information to add. I have it that they married on 17.10.1776 at Badgeworth, witnessed by William Oakey and Thomas Bullock.
Hello Alan - that would be good thank you.  As a newby to this site I'm yet to find my way around it but I'm sure I shall find out what to do as I get on here more.  I see that you are tracing some family back to Bishops Cleeve too? My grandfather, William Daniels' (distinct lack of imagination for new names in my family tree 😀)(b. 17.05.1890) mother's family were from Bishops Cleeve/Elmstone Hardwick.  She was Elizabeth Booth b.c. 1869.  Is this the same thread of the tree that you are researching - possibly not, unless you are really branching out! This family tree tracing can get quite addictive can't it? Shame I have to go to work tomorrow!

Offline Mansl

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Joseph Haines
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 28 February 16 20:27 GMT (UK) »
Anna I have sent you a Personal Message that only you and I can see with my email on it so you can send me an email then I can send you what I have.You will see at the top of your page messages 1 click on that.Elizabeth Booth and William I have only nine children down you said you have twelve.Both my parents ancestors came from Bishops Cleeve originally and its marvellous how my parents met in Warwickshire 150 years or so  on.

Alan
Warwickshire-      Green, Mansell
Gloucestershire-   Mansell, Haines
Worcestershire-    Haynes, Simms
Oxfordshire-         Green. Hawkins
Leicestershire-      Kirby. Gee
North Shields-      Middlemiss, Haines, Faircloth