Author Topic: Cornelius and Alexander BLACHFORD lost in censuses  (Read 4071 times)

Offline Connie Sparrow

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cornelius and Alexander BLACHFORD lost in censuses
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 18 October 15 16:02 BST (UK) »
Hi Connie,
I think I've already sent you the link to the online Blachford tree, right?
http://www.family-forest.co.uk/familytree/groups/grpname6.shtml#Blachford
I haven't checked all the info on there, but what I've looked at so far seems pretty good. It also includes some transcriptions of wills and things.

Hi :)

Thank you :)

I don't think so but it could have taken the scenic route because I've not heard from you for a while.

Jack started me off on his line :)  He's been helpful with our BRANs. 

I've found a few wobbles in various trees.  I'll mail you the link to what I think is correct (but may not be!).  I want to try to get over to Winchester, and New Forest, in the spring to verify what I have.

Offline Connie Sparrow

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Cornelius and Alexander BLACHFORD lost in censuses
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 18 October 15 16:27 BST (UK) »
8><
I haven't checked all the info on there, but what I've looked at so far seems pretty good. It also includes some transcriptions of wills and things.

I've done a quick check on some of the names and it mostly matches what I have.  I have some additional info in places but the author is as stumped as I am in others.

One of the things that surprised me is Brydges who seems to be from a gentry family if not aristocracy.  I've yet to find a connection between him and Jack's family.  It's early days though :)