Author Topic: Court Street, Haddington  (Read 5839 times)

Offline awilson116

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Court Street, Haddington
« Reply #18 on: Friday 02 June 17 17:46 BST (UK) »
Hi Simon, are you still researching Peter Taylor? He was my 3 times great grandfather. I am lucky that my grandmother Rachel Wilson nee Taylor passed on some photograph albums and one has a picture of a building and after putting it on a forum the suggestion maybe that it is a building in Haddington. I also have a lovely photograph of Peter if you would like a copy? Happy to share info on the Taylor's if you are interested?

Thanks

Anna 

Offline Mancunian194

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 03 June 17 10:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Anna,

Yes I'd be very interested in anything you have on the Taylor family. I have a wealth of information that I'm equally happy to share we you, and any other interested parties.

Regards

Simon.

Offline awilson116

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Saturday 03 June 17 18:07 BST (UK) »
Hi Simon that would be great :) I have been in touch with a few branches of the Taylor family in Australia, New Zealand and the UK and have written up a summary which I have in PDF format which I will try and attach here. It would be great to cross reference it against the info that you have.

As I mentioned I was very fortunate to inherit 3 photo graph album from my great grandmother Rachel Wilson nee Taylor and I am working on trying to identify who lots of the individuals are. I have had some success by being in contact with the Australian and New Zealand branches who had the same photographs that I have :) I have recently been in touch with Glennys Smith in Australia, she is currently moving at the moment and so off line but she is descended from William Dunbar and Catherine Patterson (Ratchel/Rachel Dunbar's parents) daughter Annie who I didn't know about.  I am happy to forward their contact information.

I have tried to attach the documents but they are too big - perhaps I could send them over by email?

Best wishes

Anna

Offline Mancunian194

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Saturday 03 June 17 19:21 BST (UK) »
Hi Anna,

I've sent you a personnel message with an email address to use. Can you reply here if you don't get the message?

Regards