Author Topic: Think I must have pressed the wrong button . . .  (Read 595 times)

Offline lesleyhannah

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Think I must have pressed the wrong button . . .
« on: Monday 09 November 15 14:06 GMT (UK) »
For years I've been pressing the 'notify me of any replies' box after placing a request on rootschat. This alerted me to any (usually very useful and always gratefully received) information from other members. However, there was one thread which I no longer needed to follow so THOUGHT I'd pressed a button cancelling any further notifications on this particular topic. Unfortunately I think I've pressed the wrong button as I now get no notifications of any replies, even to topics I'm still following, even new ones which I've definitely asked to be contacted. My own fault - mustn't have read the instructions properly, but would welcome suggestions as to how to get back to the previous arrangement. Thanks
Lesley

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Think I must have pressed the wrong button . . .
« Reply #1 on: Monday 09 November 15 14:21 GMT (UK) »
Hi Lesley I will just check your settings for you...

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Online sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Think I must have pressed the wrong button . . .
« Reply #2 on: Monday 09 November 15 14:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi Lesley,

I have done a few edits to your settings, hopefully you should be ok now. The email notifications had been unticked at the top ;)

I have just sent you a private Message to confirm that we have your correct email address, there maybe a spelling error?

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk