Author Topic: James THORNTON 1824 - 1908  (Read 621 times)

Offline peterbroscombe51

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: JAMES THORNTON 1824 - 1908
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 10 July 19 13:59 BST (UK) »
Pronto,
         Thank you for your reply to my old query re James Thornton. The information you provided is interesting. On which line of the family are you descended? I presume you are interested in your family history and if you would like to compare notes, please send me a private message with your email address and we see where it takes us.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Pronto

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: JAMES THORNTON 1824 - 1908
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 10 July 19 14:44 BST (UK) »
My mother was Lexie Thornton, married George Murray, also dau of Hubert James Thornton who married Eva Baker, HJ was son of James Thornton. Me at pmurray@grapevine.coma.au. I wrote a history of Thorntons 40(?) years ago.
Me Peter Thornton Murray

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.