Author Topic: Thorpe in Nottingham  (Read 634 times)

Offline bluedooo

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thorpe in Nottingham
« on: Sunday 22 November 15 19:40 GMT (UK) »
Hi Folks
I'm trying to find a lost relative.  Her name is (*) and she was born 17 June 1950 in Lesmahagow Scotland.  Her parents were (*) and (*). She lived in the Nottingham area at one time and had a daughter (*) born 1970 in Nottingham. She married (*) in 1972 in Nottingham and I believe she lived in the Radford area at one time. I phoned the Nottingham library and got the voters roll checked, but nothing found.  Off course she may not be with (*) now.  Can anybody help me on this issue. Even locating (*) would help.

Kind Regards
Tom 

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline groom

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me aged 3. Tidied up thanks to Wiggy.
    • View Profile
Re: Thorpe in Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 22 November 15 20:02 GMT (UK) »
Is this person still alive, if so you need to remove their name as Rootschat doesn't allow names of living people.

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thorpe in Nottingham
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 22 November 15 22:00 GMT (UK) »
Hi Tom

This forum is for finding our ancestors not reconnecting with lost or missing family members and we have a 'no living people' policy here. The names you mentioned have been edited.

Please take a moment to read our guidelines for posting which has a couple of links that might be useful

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Information posted here can only be of a general nature. Anything specific should be sent to you by the personal message system.

I had a look at the marriage index and there is a possibe re-mariage for him in the 1980's. The same could be said for her.

Nothing obvious for the daughter which may mean that the family has emigrated or changed their surname.

Dawn
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea