Author Topic: The dreaded change of Ancestry  (Read 29162 times)

Offline Blue70

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: India street Liverpool
« Reply #144 on: Tuesday 09 January 18 12:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi blue
I read in one of your posts that your father lived in India street Liverpool?
My great grandfather lived in India street in number 25 I have hit a brick wall with him , his name was Bernard Morgan he was born Armagh around 1864 and his father was Owen Morgan a farmer , Bernard was with is wife in 1891 and was a baker his wife Mary Ann duffield was manager of the bakers shop . Any info you may know would be much appreciated, Bernard worked as a baker on the ships going back and forth to Quebec after 1904 ( last info on him ) he left his wife and children and took off to make his fortune ( family story passed down about where he went but  no trace
though ) 😞 I have lots of family info but not birth certificate, I’m interested in any photos India
Street as my mother who is 83 is still alive and would love to know about her fathers birth place also called Bernard Morgan who was born in 1891 in India street Liverpool  ,( my grandad ) thanks a lot any helpful hints appreciated

Unfortunately we don't have any photos of India Street. I posted a map showing the street here:-

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=774748.9

Blue