Author Topic: Chronoplex Software - "My Family Tree" - Recommended genealogy software  (Read 5184 times)

Offline BillyF

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My lovely Mum about 1940
    • View Profile
Re: Chronoplex Software - "My Family Tree" - Recommended genealogy software
« Reply #9 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:01 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply. The software on my "old " pc did everything, but is not compatible with Windows 10, I`m finding it impossible to find  the same sort of thing!

Offline mike175

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:33 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for your reply. The software on my "old " pc did everything, but is not compatible with Windows 10, I`m finding it impossible to find  the same sort of thing!

Just out of curiosity, what was the old software? I think I tried nearly everything that was going before I settled on RootsMagic, which I think had just been released at the time. I have upgraded through several versions since then.

Mike.
Baskervill - Devon, Foss - Hants, Gentry - Essex, Metherell - Devon, Partridge - Essex/London, Press - Norfolk/London, Stone - Surrey/Sussex, Stuttle - Essex/London, Wheate - Middlesex/Essex/Coventry/Oxfordshire/Staffs, Gibson - Essex, Wyatt - Essex/Kent

Offline BillyF

• RootsChat Veteran
  • My lovely Mum about 1940
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 16 February 18 19:38 GMT (UK) »
The title on the jewel case was " Create Your Own Genealogy Suite ", I`ve seen it avaiable starting at £1 !! When installed it was Family Legends by Focus media; they were bought out by MyHeritage who haven`t used any of it`s attributes ( not sure if that`s the right word ).