Author Topic: Francis H Warren  (Read 792 times)

Offline Ronin1950

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Francis H Warren
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 29 November 18 22:02 GMT (UK) »
Just joined roots chat , yes F.H. Warren
Was my grandfather . It was me who posted the picture of him many years ago at the London Hippodrome 1921. Theatre in London.
I have lots of information and pictures of him . Answer a few questions yes he left his first wife Ada in 1918 and in 1924 was living common law with my Grandmother Florence Cable ( nee Auster) who divorced her first husband. My father was born in 1924 Francis Badger Warren in London. They moved to Stratford in Avon then Aberystweth for a year then back to Stratford living at 60 Evasham Road . I am the son of Francis Badger Warren . I was born 8 Nov Belfast 1950 now living in Calgary Canada .

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Robertkirkpatrick

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Francis H Warren
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 29 November 18 22:26 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for posting this.  I'll absorb the extra information in due course and get back to you.  In the meantime, I'd posted a piece on F.H. Warren (which obviously needs revising) on a friend's blog last year - here's the link:

https://bearalley.blogspot.com/search?q=%22F+H+Warren%22

Do let me know if I've made any other mistakes!

Robert Kirkpatrick

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.