Author Topic: 1956 Family..Looking for Edward and Elizabeth DAVIES, Penyffordd information  (Read 3042 times)

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: 1956 Family..Looking for Edward and Elizabeth DAVIES, Penyffordd information
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 07 February 16 10:52 GMT (UK) »
I see you have now started another post re Edwards death
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=740991.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Pamela Kenworthy-Larsen

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: 1956 Family..Looking for Edward and Elizabeth DAVIES, Penyffordd information
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 07 February 16 17:41 GMT (UK) »
Yes. Am I doing this correctly? Taking advice that you and others have given me.

Offline ScouseBoy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 07 February 16 17:48 GMT (UK) »
It might be worth looking at www.fhsc.org.uk(Family History Society of Cheshire).If I have read it correctly there appears to be a copy of the parish registers published up to 1970(CD,ref 136,cost £20,order from Len Davenport).Please double check the details.
Again,to be sure,do the full family details not appear in the 1939 register?I have never tried to go the stage beyond initial enquiry and "unlock" details of any specific record,presumably at extra cost.
If neither of these routes prove fruitful and an enquiry to Flintshire Record Office shows they(rather than,or as well as,Cheshire) hold the records for these dates,I could pay a visit to look for you(I am less than an hour away).

Regards
Roger
Flintshire records office may have an internet web site that you may be able to access on-line.
Nursall   ~    Buckinghamshire
Avies ~   Norwich

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 07 February 16 18:05 GMT (UK) »
Yes. Am I doing this correctly? Taking advice that you and others have given me.

It is generally not a good idea to start another post about the same subject without giving a link to it. You could have been given the answer on one thread and people are still looking for it on the other.  :)
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk